Card Recognition

Monday, February 17, 2014

java joy coffee bag



Playing along with more coffee fun (click here for yesterday's card).  I've used the Reverse Confetti color challenge and decorated a coffee bag.  Since I've kept it CAS, I'll play along with the Addicted to CAS crew again.  I've used the Reverse Confetti Be a Barista coffee cup, Verve Stamps Better with You sentiment, PTI Four Square stamp and die, May Arts burlap string, Stampendous embossing powder, red mist and the PTI cover plate as a stencil.  I hope everyone had a nice President's Day... my math equation is if I had 19 sets of sheets, 7 bed spreads, 10 blankets, a dozen rugs and 15 rooms worth of towels and started three washers at 8:45am and kept them moving continually in 35-40 minute intervals for 8 hours, how many loads of laundry did I do today?

8 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A brilliant take on the "Coffee" Code-Word Erin, and a fab. fun design!
Thank you for joining us again at ATCAS - Sylvia.

~amy~ said...

a freakin' amount of laundry.

genius take on the challenges...spot on...or is that coffee on?

Unknown said...

That's some kind of math that I don't want to do! Darling card, and nice coffee bag ;)

Emily Keaton said...

OK, I'm a math gal thru and thru, but even *I* don't wanna tackle *that* math problem!!

LOVE this pretty coffee bag, Erin. Oh, and I LOVED the minion costume--had to go and look at your post-Halloween blog post. How fun!!! Minions are tops at my house, too :)

jen said...

Love this! And that's a TON of laundry!

Anonymous said...

I love it ! What a super project and beautifully CAS. OMG for the washing !!! As I was reading your post I did wonder if you ran a hotel and then I read your profile !> How do you find time for crafting ! So glad you did as it was wonderful to see your gorgeous project in our gallery at ATCAS.

Marie

Deepti said...

Oh my my what an amazing tag, loved u creation !! So glad you joined the fun at ATCAS!!

Nancy Thomas said...

A super cute project - love the tag.